Friday, July 18, 2008

My heart swells with pride

My kids had two of their friends over today. They haven't seen each other all summer, because they were visited their family up north until two days ago. These two kids are basically Carson and Janessa's best friends that just happen to be siblings, thank goodness.

After playing in the lake, they were having a brownie that the girls made earlier. Carson's friend Alex was telling us about someone he met. I only caught bits and pieces, so I'm not sure who it was. Alex then says... "Hey, you might know him, he's a Christian."

It makes my heart swell with pride knowing that my kids' friends know that we are Christians!

Well, Janessa is on her way to a slumber party and Vernon and I are taking the boys on dates, so got to go for now!

No comments: