Thursday, July 3, 2008

A fun blogger game...what am I doing up so late!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

"What was I doing 10 years ago?:
Making last minute preparations for our wedding. We celebrate 10 years on the 11th.

What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Balance checkbook
schedule a conference with the health officer and counselor for Janessa's third week of camp this summer (but that's a whole other blog)
Bake cupcakes with the kids for Fourth of July
Go to the library
Take the plastic bottles to the recycling place

3 Snacks I enjoy:
Popcorn
Sugar-free popsicles
Sugar-free butterscotch pudding

4 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a home big enough to foster children with diabetes
Travel ( a lot)
Take care of all my family and friends
Fund research for a cure for Diabetes

5 Places I have lived:
Riverdale, GA
Point South, GA
Senoia, GA
Fairburn, GA
Newnan, GA
I'm just a Georgia girl!! Those are the ONLY places I have ever lived since birth...

6 Jobs I have had:
Inside Sales (Masterack)
Editor of my college newspaper
Journalist (Coweta Newspaper)
Green Oil (cashier when I was 18)
Lowes (cashier when I was 17)
Burger King (first job when I was 16!)

But the hardest and most rewarding is being a full-time Mom.

People I want to know more about:
I only know two people personally on here and they have both been tagged already....It was fun though!

No comments: