Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We're back!

We are back from vacation, J and C are at school, the house is somewhat clean, the little ones are asleep and most of the laundry is done. Wooo hoooo! Now I can finally post some of our vacation pictures.

We had a great time. We spent 4 nights in Hilton Head Island, SC and 3 nights in Fort Jackson (Columbia), SC. We went to the beach.......


Vernon found a star fish and the kids all held it before Janessa released it back into the ocean. We all marveled at how awesome and diverse God's creatures are. It was really neat!

Brayden liked "jumping" the waves!

The kids loved playing in the waves, finding sand dollars and building sand castles. I am really glad we decided on a beach vacation this year.

We went swimming in the hotel pool several times. Carson and Brayden and doing GREAT learning to swim. Carson has better technique, but Brayden is fearless.


This is the lighthouse in Harbor town. We all climbed the 147 steps to the top, but I wouldn't get close to the edge.
This was my view from the top!


We were very "touristy" and just had to play miniature golf.


Brayden used his hands more than the putter!

Carson actually got a "hole in one!"We went to a really neat Children's museum and the kids had a blast.
My future engineer

and astronaunt....

We enjoyed a dolphin, sunset and fireworks cruise on the Vagabond!


We even saw dolphins!!!

It was a great vacation and I'm not even done yet. I will post about seeing Anthony later. My kids are due home any minute!

Lots of love and many blessings!

PS - The time is still off on my blog. It is 2:40......

No comments: